As part of our attempt to determine the health condition of all guests entering the unit, each party will be asked to complete and sign the following Health Statement, Disclosure and Indemnification agreement.
Please be advised to the following:
- Your reserved rental unit has been properly and professionally cleaned and sanitized with CDC and EPA approved supplies and utilizing disinfectant procedures effective in eliminating viruses and microbes prior to your arrival.
- Sufficient time will elapse between your arrival and the last occupancy of a guest or staff member in your reserved unit to help ensure any virus or microbe has been eliminated.
- All staff and contractors who entered your reserved unit since May 15, 2020, maintained a 6’ separation, wore masks and gloves, and followed the CDC hand-washing guidelines.
Each member of My Party agrees (a) that the Rental Parties followed CDC Guidelines, complied with County Standards and Guidelines, and thoroughly cleaned the reserved unit, and therefore, in the event Covid-19 is found in the reserved unit or contracted by any guest during or within 3 weeks after my stay, a court of law shall presume I introduced the virus and caused its spread, (b) to assume the risk of anyone in my party contracting Covid-19 and Initial agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Related Parties for any claims of liability by My Party, (c) to read, understand, and ensure My Party fully complies with all State and County rules, ordinances, and laws during my stay, specifically including those related to social distancing, quarantine, or public health, (d) to maintain sanitation in the reserved unit by ensuring My Party washes all persons, personal belongings, and the unit itself, in order to provide a clean and safe rental.
In addition, during our stay each member of My Party agrees that during our stay (a) to observe mandated precautions and rules pertaining to the unit, (b) to follow best practices to avoid spread and promptly notify the Rental Parties if any member develops Covid symptoms and, (c) to promptly notify Rental Parties if a member of My Party falls ill due to COVID-19 within 14 days of leaving the rental property.
In addition, My Party confirms the following statements and that we are liable for any Covid-19 cases we cause if any of these statements are false:
- No one in My Party currently has a persistent cough or fever.
- No one in My Party has been exposed to someone with fever or persistent cough in the past 14 days.
- No one in My Party has traveled more than 25 miles from their home in the past 14 days?
- No one in My Party has experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle pain, or a loss of taste and/or smell within the past 14 days?
- No one in My Party has failed to follow mandated health precautions in the past 14 days.
- No one in My Party has traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
- No one in My Party has failed to practice safe social distancing, proper handwashing, or any other recommended precaution in the past 14 days?
- No one in My Party resided or visited a U.S. States with COVID-19 case rates more than 700 cases/100K residents. (See https://www.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/index.html).
In consideration of booking the rental property noted in this Contract, the signatory (“Booking Party Member”) represents and warrants to Accord Real Estate Group, Inc., the condominium association for the building being occupied and the owner of the unit and each of their owners, officers, directors, managers, agents and contractors (“Rental Parties”) that I am authorized to act on behalf of each member of my visiting party (“My Party” or “we”) who wishes to access the property. I understand and agree that if any member of My Party has symptoms of Covid-19 or has been exposed to someone with such symptoms within 14 days of arrival, My Party is not allowed to access a rental property.
On behalf of every member of My Party, including every under-age member, whether or not disclosed below, I assume the risk of any of My Party and any visitor we allow contracting any communicable disease and agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Rental Parties with respect to any and all claims of any nature by any member of My Party relating in any manner thereto, and all related expenses, damages and losses. Any dispute, claim or controversy by or on behalf of any member of My Party with respect to the foregoing shall be brought only in the courts in and for Lee County Florida, and may be transferred to arbitration at the option of Rental Parties involved. I understand my acceptance of these terms is an essential condition mandated to protect both the Rental Parties and neighboring and future guests.